Wellness is a Lifestyle
Heeey! I'm Tay, the lead Wellness Program Coordinator here at Zealous Soul.
I specialize in helping women avoid burnout by listening to and working with their body to have the energy & health necessary to live the life they've worked to create.
The end goal is for you to be proactive in your health journey. After working with me you'll have the skills to grow and glow as you create the best version of yourself in each season of life.
My coaching philosophy is to keep it: Simple, Efficient & Realistic.
The Zealous Soul EIIR Methodology
We are a Holistic Wellness company specializing in physical health education. We teach you how to create a lifestyle that promotes health + wellness by listening to and working with your body, via our EIIR Methodology to Move Better.
Evaluate what you feel
Identify goals, opportunities and obstacles
Implement a simple, efficient & realistic strategy
Revise and make adjustments based on performance
Personal wellness: We offer health + fitness consultations and coaching. We can help you by providing a thorough assessment and co-creating a plan for you to reach your goals while receiving expert guidance.
To be a Zealous Soul is to be committed to creating the best version of yourself.
Each of us has a special Soul Blend of values:
1. Feel | Recognize | See Gratitude (there are blessings within and around you daily)
2. Fill up your cup, serve others from the overflow (you can’t take care of others if you’re down & out)
3. Get Your Mind Right (ground yourself, gain clarity, then take action)
4. Make It Work (do the best you can, with what you have, in pursuit of something better)
5. Optimize performance (operate at the highest & most efficient capacity, seek opportunities to grow)
6. Extend grace, to yourself & others (no one is perfect, be realistic and communicate)
7. WIN the day (an opportunity to learn is a WIN, success is a WIN)
8. Knowledge is clarity (my intelligence will not come second, to my ever changing emotions)
9. The landscape will speak to you (Mama Nature tells all, patience is a virtue)
10. Progress the legacy (contribute to the family, by growing with the family, you don’t have to do it alone)
11. I am the epitome of Divine Creation (everything is working together for my good)